That Dam Kat


I started designing Business Packages, flyers, and whatever else was needed by associates, friends and family when I lived at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri more than 15 years ago. I returned to College in the Fall of 2008 to update my Web 2.0 skills so that I could venture beyond print media in my creations.

I have plenty of Examples just about everywhere. Just follow the links in the right sidebar to visit my YouTube, Flickr, and more. You can also find me on facebook - Kathleen Ackroyd

Right now I’m creating accompanying websites for the Visual side of the Membership Packages for The JustAskKim Radio Show.

Let me know what I can do for You!


“I first met Ms. Ackroyd as a student in the CIT 198 Dynamic Web Applications course that I was teaching. She was a dedicated and hard working student, always prepared for class, always turning in homework on time, and always doing well on projects, tests and exams. She earned an unheard of 99%average. That class required researching and utilizing a variety of internet applications such as wikis,blogs, social bookmarking, RSS and so forth. Kathleen mastered these and applied them in imaginative and productive ways – producing some of the best lab work that I’ve seen in the two years I’ve taught that class.”

~ Professor Judy Fightmaster, College of Southern Nevada
COMPUTING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Currently Working with The JustAskKim Radio Show
            - The Visual Side of Your Web Presence -
Serving as Treasurer - Rebel ANTS -
              The Alliance of Nontraditional Students at UNLV

Corel.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment