Fremont Experience Musician Henry Wallace Hampton's Three Words

"You say your name, and then you say what you like
in one word and then you say begin, and I'll start."

Kat Lady Feline Child   

          by Henry Wallace Hampton

There's a Feline on the prowl
She says "Hey, Mama knows how"
Even when she was Sweet 16
She always make [wanna]
men bow on their knees

Kat, Wild Kat



Deep in the Night
where the Sunshine's gone
Says Momma like to
Rattle and Roam

All the Boys around the town
check my style
But everybody can't
get that wild

Everybody like my
"Oh Well"
Give me S-E-X
Oh Yeah

Kat Baby'll
tell you how she feel
(?) on her shoulder at will
She hidin' out behind
(?) Hall
Hootchie Kootchie
and Feminine Ya'll

HVAC wholesale

She says, I'm Kat Baby
I like S-E-X
Well,  Maybe

It helps being strong
while you holding' on
Gotta place to roll and rattle
all night long

It's all right
it's all right

Deep down in
a-some part of town
Everybody sez they
know you 'round

Everybody sez the young girl's wild
Kat Lady
Feline Child

She says gimme the Sex Baby



0 comments:

Post a Comment